Most business owners have come to the realization that they must have an online presence in order to stay competitive in almost any industry today. However, what some business owners don’t realize is that building a website is only the first step in this process. Not all web designers have experience with Search Engine Optimization or “SEO”, and most SEO services range from $400-$1600 per month for a long term commitment, it is also very valuable for your business to have a better Search Engine presence.That being said there is a solution for driving immediate traffic to a website that can still be cost effective.
What is the solution?
Why use SEM to market your business?
- The Stats: Surveys show that over 80% of consumers looking for a product or service start by looking through a Search Engine; and 66% of web marketers rated SEM as the “best bang for the buck” campaign for sales results.
- Qualified Buyers: The traffic brought to websites through search engines are qualified buyers. These searches are based on exact keywords or phrases that relate directly to what your business has to offer.
- #1 way to start a search for a product/service: Billions of searches are done through the web every day and the numbers are only increasing.
- Mobile Marketing: With the continued growth in Smartphone use, more and more searches are now being done through mobile devices. With a customized SEM campaign you can direct your ads to show up on all major mobile operating systems whether its a smartphone or a tablet.
- Geotargeting: No matter where you want to reach potential clients, with SEM you can target your own backyard or on the other side of the world, you can target searchers based on their postal code, city, province/state, metro area or country. The sky is the limit on who and where you can target turning leads into customers.
- Convenience: Customers can shop or get information 24 hours a day from anywhere without having to visit a physical location or even pick up the phone. Consumers can interact with the company websites to find the products or services they are looking for and can even make purchases from e-commerce sites.
- Measurable Results: When you place a print ad (newspaper, magazine or yellow pages book), it can be difficult to track sales in order to determine if it was worth the cost. But with SEM, sales-related information can be tracked and placed into detailed graphs that showcase the results providing you with valuable information. FInd out which keywords and cities are providing the most leads for your dollar. This makes it easy to calculate your return on investment (ROI) so you can accurately assess the value that this campaign has provided your business.
For all the reasons listed above (and more), the single most important benefit of paid search engine marketing is simply – that it works. Currently U.S. advertisers spend more than $12 billion per year on paid searches, with top advertisers spending more than $8 million per month on Google AdWords alone.
Put the Search Engines to work for you and better connect to customers and clients who are actively seeking the products and services your company has to offer.
Stigan Media is an award-winning web design & marketing agency specializing in WordPress, WebFlow, and Shopify. Our team focuses on SEO, PPC and conversion optimization strategies to help your company grow.